About FOIAonlineFOIAonline is a FOIA tracking and processing tool for the following Agencies and Offices:
- Department of Commerce (except the US Patent and Trademark Office),
- Environmental Protection Agency,
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection,
- Federal Labor Relations Authority,
- Merit Systems Protection Board,
- National Archives and Records Administration - Office of General Counsel,
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation.
Additions as of February 1, 2014:
- Department of the Navy (including Navy and Marine Corps).
Guest users may:
- Search for previously released records;
- Generate reports;
- Receive records electronically if you provide an email address
Registered users may, in addition to the above:
- Track progress on all of your requests submitted through FOIAonline via a personal dashboard;
- Communicate directly with the agency at all points in the process;
- Have your contact information pre-populated in future requests;
- Receive notification when the status of your request has changed.